- When brewing first warm the container, with hot tap water.
- Before, filling your infusion device with 1 tsp of the dried camomile flowers.
- Then heat 250ml or 8oz of water in the kettle to bring to a boil. When properly heated remove from the heat.
- Remove the hot tap water heating your mug, before adding the camomile filled infuser. Pour the boiled water from the kettle over the camomile into the mug, and cover (you can used a place mat or plate if you do not have a cover) in order to release the oils and marticin from the flowers, therefore enhancing the taste and medical properties.
- Leave the camomile to steep for approximately 5 minutes, this time can be adjusted due to personal taste.
- Uncover the mug and remove the infuser from the mug.